2. Classification according to the method of flow control
(1) buoy oxygen inhaler
The buoy-type oxygen inhaler is divided into two types: the oxygen inhaler for oxygen cylinders and the wall-type oxygen inhaler. The main difference is that the wall-type oxygen inhaler does not require a pressure reducing valve for decompression. Its working principle is to adjust the flow of oxygen through the flow control valve, and the flow rate is displayed by the buoy in the flow meter. This is the most commonly used oxygen inhaler in hospitals, with mature technology and reliable quality.
(2) Turntable oxygen inhaler
The rotary oxygen inhaler is adjusted by the knob of the flow control valve, and the flow rate is directly displayed by the indicator. Its structure is relatively simple, but when the pressure in the oxygen cylinder changes greatly, it is easy to affect the accuracy of the indication.
How to use a portable oxygen inhaler
1. Preparation and inspection before use
Before use, it must be filled with oxygen at the legal medical oxygen station. Check the oxygen storage, turn on the gas cylinder switch, and observe the indication of the oxygen pressure gauge to know the oxygen storage capacity in the oxygen storage cylinder. If the pressure oxygen content is less than 0.05-0.1MPa, supplement medical oxygen.
2. Use of humidifier
(1) Unscrew the upper cover when in use, and add distilled water or cold boiled water to the humidifier to between the upper and lower water level marks. Tighten the upper cover and add water in time when the water level is lower than the lower mark.
(2) According to the mark on the upper part of the humidifier, connect the oxygen outlet pipe of the oxygen supply device to the oxygen supply nozzle of the humidifier, and connect the oxygen suction pipe to the oxygen outlet nozzle of the humidifier. Do not connect it in reverse.
(3) Carefully check whether the oxygen guide tube, oxygen suction tube and humidifier are clean before use.
(4) When the oxygen passes through the humidifier, it can be seen that there are bubbles in the cup, indicating that the humidifier is working normally.
Slowly turn on the switch of the gas cylinder, adjust the flow to an appropriate flow as needed, and then insert the oxygen delivery nasal plug into the nasal vestibule to deliver oxygen. After inhaling oxygen, first pull out the nasal plug and turn off the gas cylinder switch oxygen inhaler . When the pressure drops to 0, then close the flow control valve.
Portable Oxygen Cylinder Precautions
1. Filling with oxygen must go to a legal medical oxygen filling station.
2. It is strictly forbidden to tilt the humidifier.
3. The ambient temperature should not exceed 40℃.
4. The gas cylinder switch should be opened and closed slowly, and do not use excessive force.
5. The oxygen supply device should be strictly prohibited from contaminating the oil -stained oxygen absorber . It is strictly prohibited to collide, throw and drop it. Keep away from heat sources, fires and inflammable and explosive materials, avoid direct sunlight, and do not paste adhesive plaster.
6. During the non-use period, the gas cylinder switch must be turned off.
7. The oxygen pressure in the gas cylinder shall not be lower than 0.05MPa.
8. If the product fails, it cannot continue to be used or disassembled at will. Contact the dealer or manufacturer in time.
9. According to the time of the steel stamp on the shoulder of the bottle, it will be sent to the inspection unit with legal qualifications for inspection every three years.
10. Patients with hypoxic diseases should choose the oxygen flow rate under the guidance of a doctor.
11. When oxygenating the oxygen cylinder for the first time, medical oxygen replacement should be carried out.
Oxygen inhaler verification procedures
1. Visual inspection.
2. Working pressure check.
3. Check the tightness.
4. Check the compressive strength of the moisturizing bottle.
5. Verification of flowmeter.
6. Check the exhaust pressure of the safety valve.
7, the verification of the oxygen pressure meter.