What products should a newborn baby prepare Newborn baby supplies list
In order to be the most detailed, we have listed all the baby products as much as possible. Everyone can delete or add them according to their own needs.
1. Breastfeeding supplies
1. Feeding bottles: prepare two feeding bottles for breastfeeding and 3-5 feeding bottles for non-breastfeeding. Heat-resistant glass feeding bottles can be boiled and sterilized, easy to wash organic milk powder , plastic feeding bottles are light and should not be broken, and are easy to carry when going out. It is best to prepare both bottles.
2. Pacifier: The size of the pacifier hole should be selected according to the age of the baby, and one should be prepared for replacement.
3. Bottle brush: Prepare two different-sized brushes for brushing the bottle and the pacifier. Glass chooses fiber brush, plastic bottle is easy to scratch, it is best to choose sponge brush.
4. Baby bottle sterilizer: high temperature steam sterilizes baby bottles and tableware, preferably with drying function.
5. Bottle clip: used to clip pacifiers and bottles during disinfection.
6. Breast pump: manual and automatic selection according to needs, electric is easier.
7. Breast milk storage bag/box: used to store the extra breast milk, and freeze it for later use.
8. Milk powder box: multi-grid or multi-layer type (the baby can be used to hold snacks when he grows up)
9. Milk warmer: warm milk and complementary food.
10. Baby bottle drying rack/baby bottle storage box (if the sterilizer has a drying function, it will not be used)
11. Milk powder: If you are breastfeeding, prepare a small bucket.
1. Bathtub: a slightly larger special baby bathtub, which can bathe and play with water.
2. Bath rack: It can be hung on the bathtub.
3. Water thermometer: There are special suction cup type and floating type, which can display the temperature. Choose one as appropriate. (Mommy's elbow is more accurate than a water thermometer)
4. Bath supplies: including body wash. Shampoo, soap, talcum powder, diaper cream, body oil, etc.
5. Bath towels: prepare two large and medium-sized towels each, choose pure cotton products, and preferably wrap the head.
6, bath toys.
3. Swimming supplies (such as swimming at home)
1. Swimming pool: inflatable or bracket type (if the bathtub at home is relatively large, you don't need to buy it)
2. Neck circumference: Multiple protection is safer.
3. Umbilical protection stickers: If you don't plan to swim before the umbilical cord falls off, don't prepare it.
4. Bedding and other supplies
1. Crib: It is best to be made of wood with mosquito nets. The height of the fence is greater than 60CM to prevent the baby from falling over when he is older. The distance between the railings should be less than 6CM to prevent the baby's head from sticking out and hurting. The bolts at each movable connection are firm, and it is not easy to be shaken to cause loosening and falling off. After buying it, put it in a ventilated place to blow off the smell of paint.
2. Mattress: In order to make the baby's spine develop normally, it should not be too soft, and a slightly harder one is better.
3. Fence: one to prevent bumps when turning over.
4. Quilt: The quilt surface and lining are cotton, moderate thickness, one large, medium and small.
5. Duvets: Two beds for changing and washing.
6. Towels, bed sheets: more than two beds, cotton, strong hygroscopicity.
7. Urine pad: prevent urine from penetrating into the mattress.
8. Pillow: within 3 months, you can use a folded towel or no pillow, and after 3 months, use a baby-shaped pillow.
9. Blankets and blankets: It is recommended to prepare blankets, and other preparations as needed.
5. Baby care products
1. Thermometer: the ear type is better, it is best not to choose a mercury thermometer, which is dangerous for newborns.
2. Nail clippers: Nail clippers for babies are optional.
3. Nasal aspirator Nasal liquid: ball or electric nasal aspirator is better.
4. Medicine feeder: can be replaced by a disposable syringe.
6. Baby clothes and others
1. Underwear: more than 6 sets, pure cotton, good hand feeling, strong hygroscopicity, washable organic milk powder , no buttons on the back, one-piece clothing is better.
2. Diapers: If you choose to use pure cotton diapers, you can buy leak-proof diapers at the same time, and wrap them outside the diapers.
3. Diapers: 2 large bags
4. Wraps and bibs: Prepare one thin wrap and one thick wrap, 3-5 bibs, and gauze can also be used instead.
5. Hats: one for each thickness.
6, socks: loose not tight ankle.
7. Clothing for going out: cloaks, one-piece cotton clothes, small shoes, sweaters and pants, etc., according to the season.
8. Sleeping bag: choose the thickness according to the temperature at home.
1. Crib: the same as above (to avoid waste, you can choose a multi-purpose crib and children's bed)
2. Diaper changing table: Prepare according to the situation.
3. Diaper storage box: desktop or hanging type.
4. Baby monitor: better with video.
5. Air heater: It must be prepared in a city with dry air, and the mute function is better.
6. Rocking chair cradle: choose according to your own preferences.
7. Wet wipe warmer: a must for babies born in winter.
8. Night light: Check the baby's situation at any time at night.
Eight, washing supplies
1. Baby bottle cleaner: Clean baby bottles and tableware, organic and fragrance-free ones are better.
2. Toy disinfectant: non-toxic, tasteless and easy to wash.
3. Baby laundry detergent: It is better to have a softening function.
4. Disinfectant gel: it is better for babies.
5. Cotton swabs: It is better for babies.
6. Wet wipes: The buttocks and hands and mouths need to be prepared.
Nine, mummy supplies
1. Two or more nursing bras: those without steel rings for home use are better.
2. Breast pads: disposable and washable.
3. 3-4 sets of postpartum nursing clothes
4. Home clothes: It is best to have a breastfeeding mouth.
5. One cap and one cap each: used when you are discharged from the hospital.
6. Nursing shawl: Get up at night to breastfeed to avoid catching a cold on your shoulders, you can use a nightgown instead.
7. Thick warm socks: the socks should be higher.
8. A pair of cotton slippers with a heel.
10. Mummy bag
11. Lengthened adult diapers/mommy towel
12. A breast pump
13. A pair of wrist braces and ankle braces
14. Nipple protection cream/protective cover: In case of nipple rupture, a protective cover can be used to relieve the pain during breastfeeding.
10. Travel supplies
1. Baby carrier: choose a dual-purpose type that can be held on the back or in the front, and the shoulder strap should be thicker. That is, it will not get the baby's legs, and it is easier for adults to carry it.
2. Stroller: It is better to sit and lie down.
3. Car bottle warmer
4, U-shaped pillow: suitable for long-distance travel.
5. Car seat
6. Diaper changing pads
7. Breastfeeding bib
Eleven, baby toys
There is no need to buy too many toys for newborns. You can slowly buy suitable toys according to the age of the month. The following suggestions are recommended for newborns:
1. Bed bell: It is best to have a rhyme rotation function, and those with a comforting light can be used at night.
2. Rattles: Exercise the baby's hands. It is better for newborns to choose cloth rattles, which are not easy to hurt themselves.
3. Pull the bell: At the same time, exercise the ability to hold the hand.
4. Tap piano: Exercise your little feet.
5. Fitness rack: The best multifunctional model can be used from infancy to childhood.
6, soothing toys.