Hello, hello, a baby sleeping bag is a sleeping product that wraps the baby's body to prevent the baby from sleeping on the quilt. It can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Envelope type: The rectangle is like an envelope, which is equivalent to a small quilt folded in half, and the bottom side is zippered. Most of them are designed as a dual-use type that can be opened into a quilt, which can be used as a small quilt, or can be folded in half and zipped into a sleeping bag. The advantage of this style is that the structure is simple, generally using a double-layer zipper, and the bottom can be opened to facilitate the replacement of diapers. And due to the dual-use quilt sleeping bag, the use function of the product is increased. The disadvantage is that the size of the upper and lower parts of the sleeping bag is the same, resulting in a smaller size of the lower part, which restricts the movement of the baby's legs and affects the baby's sleep . The baby does not like to use it. If the size is too large, the baby is easy to get into the sleeping bag or slip out of the sleeping bag. Therefore, many of these styles are equipped with shoulder pads, but they can only prevent the baby from slipping out of the sleeping bag.
2. Gourd type: shaped like a gourd, narrow at the top and wide at the bottom, generally designed with a round bottom. It can be seen as an improvement of the envelope type sleeping bag. The neck is narrowed, which can prevent the baby from slipping out of the sleeping bag or getting into the sleeping bag. Disadvantages: Due to the change in size, after the sleeping bag is opened, it cannot be used as a quilt for newborn clothes , which reduces the use efficiency of the product.
3. Clothing style: the shape is like clothes, with sleeves, hats, etc. The advantage of this sleeping bag is that it can be put on the baby like clothes, so there is no need to worry that the activities of the baby while sleeping will affect the use and prevent the baby from sleeping. And now most of this product is equipped with an extension bag, which can adjust the length of the sleeping bag according to the height of the baby, extending the service life of the product. Disadvantages: Due to the relatively complex workmanship of this product, the general price is higher than its style. The upper and lower sizes are generally not much different, and there is still a restraint on the movement of the baby's feet. And because the product has many accessories, multiple zippers, buttons, etc., it is necessary to prevent the baby from touching the delicate skin of the baby or being pulled down by the baby and mistakenly swallowed.
4, vest type: like a vest. It can be seen as a reduced version of a clothing-like sleeping bag, with sleeves, caps, and extended versions removed. It is generally suitable for use in summer.
5. Silkworm cocoon style: wraps the baby tightly like a silkworm cocoon. Generally made into cartoon style, such as silkworm baby, frog, bear and so on. The advantage is that it is close-fitting and keeps warm. The disadvantage is that it is too restrictive to the baby, and generally needs to be made of elastic fabrics, or made into elastic structures.
6. Sleeve quilt type: Similar to ordinary quilts, there are two more sleeves on the quilt. This product is a patented product of Dumben Bear Baby Products. It is between the sleeping bag and the quilt. It can be as comfortable as a quilt cover. And freedom of movement, but also to prevent the baby's sleep caused by the dew quilt catch cold.
Select by age of use:
1. 0-8 months: During this period, the baby will not turn over, but will push the quilt on his feet, raise his hands up when sleeping, bend his legs and knees outward, and need to change diapers frequently. During sleep, the hands and feet are waving up and down, and the feet are like frogs paddling water, and it is easy to kick the quilt off. However, if the movement of hands and feet is restricted, it will wake up crying and affect the baby's sleep. Therefore, a loose sleeping bag should be used, and the baby should not feel restrained. Such as gourd, envelope and so on.
2. 1-3 years old: During this period, the baby sleeps the most restlessly, with more activities and more turning over during sleep. Turning over once or twice, the quilt was pressed under him. You can choose sleeping bags such as clothes type and envelope type to prevent the baby from catching a cold while sleeping, because at this time the baby can understand what the parents teach and know how to cooperate with the parents to use sleeping bags and quilts.
3. 3-7 years old: Children in this period begin to learn to use sleeping bags and quilts by themselves, and begin to consciously control their physical activities during sleep. Therefore, according to the sleeping situation of the child, you can choose a product with a sense of restraint or a sleeve quilt that is close to the quilt. Start cultivating your child's sleep habits and lay the foundation for future use of quilts.
4. Over 7 years old: Children in this period have basically developed their own sleeping habits, and they will not fall off the quilt. Generally, it is recommended to let the child use the quilt, or use the sleeve quilt for transition.
All sleeping bags, except for the quality factor, are not good or bad, so mothers still need to choose a sleeping bag that is suitable for their baby according to the temperature, baby's growth characteristics, physique and other conditions.