[The choice of children's sleeping bag] What kind of baby sleeping bag is good? Which kind of baby sleeping bag is good?
8 details for choosing a sleeping bag
1. The size of the sleeping bag: the sleeping bag must be loose, and the length and width of the sleeping bag must be sufficient, so as not to hinder the child's physical development.
2. The material of the sleeping bag: Boss Martin experts recommend the best choice of cotton sleeping bag baby quilt , so that the air permeability is better. And it will not cause any irritation and allergies to the baby's skin. The most popular is the cotton-clothed sleeping bag. A quilted sleeping bag with sleeves will give your baby a sense of restraint, so it is best to choose a light and warm sleeping bag.
3. The color of the sleeping bag: Considering the unsafe factors in fabric printing and dyeing, it is recommended that everyone try to choose a sleeping bag with white or light monochrome lining. Environmentally friendly dyes should also be selected for color printing and dyeing, and unnecessary pollution should be avoided as much as possible.
4. The smell of sleeping bags: Don't forget this when buying sleeping bags! Smell the smell of the sleeping bag. If you feel pungent or smelly (including fragrance), we suggest you give up buying it, even if it is given to you by others, don't use it. This type of sleeping bag is either a problem in printing and dyeing or a problem with the filling. Safety first!
5. Sleeping bag workmanship: Parents should pay attention to the sleeping bag stitches. If there is a problem, it may entangle the children's fingers and toes.
6. The neckline of the sleeping bag: Baby should pay more attention to safety when sleeping in the sleeping bag. Never let the child's head be covered in the sleeping bag. Therefore, when choosing a sleeping bag, you must not use a sleeping bag with an overly large neckline to prevent the child's head from running into the sleeping bag.
7. The number of sleeping bags: 2-3 pieces are enough for the baby. Most mothers are willing to bring diapers to their babies at night, and there is very little chance for babies to wet the bed, so two exchanges are enough. If your baby is only a few months old, I suggest that you can choose a quilt-type sleeping bag and a vest-style sleeping bag.
8. Clean sleeping bag: Whether you choose what kind of sleeping bag for the baby's health baby was , we recommend that you buy a first home sleeping bag wash it again, fully dried before use to the baby.
Do I need to wear clothes in the sleeping bag?
If you are afraid of your baby being cold, you can touch your baby's feet to see if it is cold. If your feet are cold, you can add a thin quilt to his sleeping bag. But don't let your baby sleep too hot, sweating can easily make him catch a cold.
Choose a split-leg sleeping bag or a leg-fit sleeping bag?
1. Choose a sleeping bag that fits your legs for the younger ones (recommended height below 80cm)
Newborns have just left the warm mother's body and come to this strange world. They still can’t fully adapt at once. They need more sense of security. The leg-fitting sleeping bag can create a sleeping environment similar to a mother’s warm embrace for the baby, and at the same time provide the baby with a relaxed environment. Comfortable space for activities is very helpful to prevent children from catching cold while kicking the quilt
2. For older people, choose a split-leg sleeping bag (recommended for height above 80cm)
When the baby can turn over, crawl, walk, or trot, he starts to become more and more curious about the world, hoping to feel the world with his hands, feet, and body. At this time, it is recommended that mothers not put the baby in a sleeping bag with legs! The split-leg sleeping bag is specially designed for big babies and is more suitable for babies who can walk independently, stand up and turn over.